UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Syracuse loses in NCAA

Syracuse lost a game it should have won last night.

This loss and other Big East poor performances yesterday give me hope against UConn tonight.

How does it feel to be the only remaining team from New York State left in the NCAA?

Edited by olddog71

Syracuse lost a game it should have won last night.

This loss and other Big East losses yesterday give me hope against UConn tonight.

How does it feel to be the only remaining team from New York State left in the NCAA?

13206[/snapback]

Damned good, gosh darnitt!!!

I had an ex actually call this morning, bitching about G-Mac (she lives in the 'Cuse). I told her "This conversation is boring me...some of us are concentrating on giving NY a Championship caliber type performance tonight."

Perplexed for a sec, she goes "WHAT...are you talking about your little dogs?! Puhlease (yep, that's how she said it...an annoying quality), they are going to get stomped."

I responded "Yep...I am talking about the Danes...and you know what...no one is talking about the 'Cuse. In fact, wish G-Mac and the fellas some good luck on their finals because that is all they need to concentrate on at this point of their lives. We on the other hand...have a game to play."

RESPONSE:

"BITE ME (followed by a hang-up.)"

At least 'Cuse fans are fun to play with, as opposed to Loudonville C.C. fans. :P

Hadn't looked at it that way. That's pretty funny.

Thought you might enjoy this ad that was in today's paper. I wasn't able to post it here but it says good luck Danes from your friends at Siena. We have friends at Siena-Who Knew? Classy move on their part.

Thought you might enjoy this ad that was in today's paper. I wasn't able to post it here but it says good luck Danes from your friends at Siena. We have friends at Siena-Who Knew? Classy move on their part.

13208[/snapback]

Yes they can be classy but I am sure that we would support them if they were dancing but unfortunately the only dancing they may do is Dance Dance REvolution.

I grew up in Cuse and went to albany. Cuse basketball is so inconsistent that it drives me crazy. I can only guess Gmac celebrated his irish heritage a little early and was sobering up on the bench or having a hair of the dog that bit him.

Nice to see your ex likes basketball but like most cuse fans she is oblivious to the fact that cuse stunk all year long. They have a couple of nice players coming in soon but I am sure they will pull a Mello and bounce to the NBa quickly.

Great Danes go kick some Husky A$$!!!!

13208[/snapback]

Yes they can be classy but I am sure that we would support them if they were dancing but unfortunately the only dancing they may do is Dance Dance REvolution.

I grew up in Cuse and went to albany. Cuse basketball is so inconsistent that it drives me crazy. I can only guess Gmac celebrated his irish heritage a little early and was sobering up on the bench or having a hair of the dog that bit him.

Nice to see your ex likes basketball but like most cuse fans she is oblivious to the fact that cuse stunk all year long. They have a couple of nice players coming in soon but I am sure they will pull a Mello and bounce to the NBa quickly.

Great Danes go kick some Husky A$$!!!!

13210[/snapback]

Please are you kidding...she knows her hoops. I will spare you the entire two days of emails, but she was ripping 'Cuse all year but more so in the last two days.

And BTW, McNamera had a serious groin/hernia issue yesterday. They didnt even think he was going to play.

[

Please are you kidding...she knows her hoops. I will spare you the entire two days of emails, but she was ripping 'Cuse all year but more so in the last two days.

And BTW, McNamera had a serious groin/hernia issue yesterday. They didnt even think he was going to play.

13212[/snapback]

i KNOW HE WAS HURT....WHO DOESN'T...

JUST ADDING HUMOR TO GERRY'S LEGACY BEING LEFT WITH A BIG "O" FER FROM THE FIELD.....

yes your ex has suffered through a year of bad basketball as they beat up on little sisters of the poor most of the regular season. However cuse has a national championship so I will never show pity for them or Boewhine.

Syracuse's downfall was they depended too much one player to carry them. G-Mac gets a lot of credit in my book. He is a tough scrappy kid who led them to beat cincinnati, UConn, Georgetown & Pittsburgh over four straight days. He willed them to win. The tank was just out of gas by the time they got to the tournament.

GMac is a class act and Syracuse (school and city) was lucky to have him for four years.

Ironically, I had an ex from syracuse call today with the same reaction/attitude..