UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Roster looks experienced, young, and deep! I am pretty sure the kicker who cost UA the Central and Monmouth game is GONE!!!!

D looks big and nasty up front with Coleman and Dungey back anchoring the line and a stellar LB crew led by Disch!

Look for some of these new scholarship Frosh to play right away!

Roster looks experienced, young, and deep! I am pretty sure the kicker who cost UA the Central and Monmouth game is GONE!!!!

D looks big and nasty up front with Coleman and Dungey back anchoring the line and a stellar LB crew led by Disch!

Look for some of these new scholarship Frosh to play right away!

13485[/snapback]

HOLY CRAP...RULER...are you looking at what I am looking at. Here is the number that intrigues me:

As in 26 Redshirt freshman. My lord....that is some serious building for the future (plus include the 25 signed this year, 17 true sophs, and a true freshman. That means, out of the 91 players (including the incoming class), more than 40% of them are underclassman.

AMAZING.

BTW, Gabe Gardner...is this kid a monster at LB or what...6'3 230...that's one big dude. He was considered a steal, if i remember correctly, in last year's class.

That N.H. Dtackle put on some LB's...now at 310...hello run stopper. Jeesh, Coleman at 290 and Dungey at 27 on the ends is just huge. If this kid actually can play...that has got to be one of the biggest defensive fronts in IAA. Skill set is the question. But I have to think Pandolf gets a lot of the DT time (along with Sheehan and Volpe). Those guys are at 275, 255, and 260 respectively...HUGE.

The starting O-line is massive again as well. Ngunti 340, Pagano 305, Hobbs 310, Anderson 300, Brennan@Center is the small fry at 275.

They (O-line)better be better then last year! They will be imposing and will not be smaller then anyone they play. They may be outmanned at Delaware, but everyone else they are on par with or bigger!

QB's came around towards the end of the year and in the Fordham game, but Fordham was awful last year and he (Bocranegra) was not put in a pressure situation. Omar is proven, Marcus Allen will be better and they have some solid backups. I am still not impressed with our recievers. They have been disappointing the last two years, then again they had a running QB in Bazan in 04 and a true frosh last year. W/O two horrible kicking outings and an inexcuseable fumble agaqinst SB they could of been 6-5. Hopefully they gel and do not have unacceptable T/O's and an easier schedule, they should ok.

The starting O-line is massive again as well. Ngunti 340, Pagano 305, Hobbs 310, Anderson 300, Brennan@Center is the small fry at 275.

They (O-line)better be better then last year! They will be imposing and will not be smaller then anyone they play. They may be outmanned at Delaware, but everyone else they are on par with or bigger!

QB's came around towards the end of the year and in the Fordham game, but Fordham was awful last year and he (Bocranegra) was not put in a pressure situation. Omar is proven, Marcus Allen will be better and they have some solid backups. I am still not impressed with our recievers. They have been disappointing the last two years, then again they had a running QB in Bazan in 04 and a true frosh last year. W/O two horrible kicking outings and an inexcuseable fumble agaqinst SB they could of been 6-5. Hopefully they gel and do not have unacceptable T/O's and an easier schedule, they should ok.

13491[/snapback]

they haven't released the final schedule yet have they? Do we know what it is yet?

Schedules from other NEC sites say we play home games against St. Francis on Oct. 21, Wagner Oct. 28, and Monmouth Nov. 11, and at Stony Brook Oct. 7 .

If the league uses the same rotation as last year, that leaves CCSU on Sept. 23, at Sacred Heart Oct. 14, and RMU Nov. 4

Edited by UAalum72