UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's basketball banquet

UALBANY MEN'S BASKETBALL BANQUET WILL TAKE PLACE ON MAY 4 AT CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL

Albany, N.Y. -- The historical achievements of the 2005-06 University at Albany men's basketball team will be celebrated at the program's annual postseason awards banquet, on Thursday, May 4 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on State & Lodge Streets in downtown Albany.

The Great Danes captured the America East Conference regular-season and tournament championships in 2005-06. UAlbany (21-11) reached the NCAA Tournament for the first time as a Division I program, plus posted the highest single-season win total in 12 years.

The dinner and awards program begins at 6:30 p.m. The cost for the dinner, which includes food and beverage, is $25 per person. A cash bar will also be available. Reservations can be made by contacting Jeremy Friel at 518-442-3036. The reservation deadline is May 1.

UAlbany's senior class of Levi Levine, Lucious Jordan, Kirsten Zoellner and Jerrad Knotts will be honored at the event. Head coach Will Brown will also present team awards and show a video of this year's championship season.

Yet again Statefan uses his pull to have an event scheduled near his office so it's convienent for him.

Should be a fun event. It doesn't say who'll be the MC but my guess would have to be Dan Murphy.

14151[/snapback]

I vote for Paul Vandenburgh or maybe Brian Etkin

Like a black hole....

SSS

• 3 weeks later...
Not only are the bride and I going, it seems like everyone I spoke to Saturday night was going to make it.

14318[/snapback]

I'm still hemming and hawing about it. My regular travel partner just closed on his new place and has his hands full with that. I just might iron man it on my own from LI to Albany and back the same night.

SSS

I'm in; who else is going? - statefan

i'm in w/our normal cast of characters ... attire? ... casual, shirt/tie, no jacket? ...

14317[/snapback]

I've never been to one before so I'm the last guy who should be answering this. Most of the luncheons have been business dress and I'm guessing this will be the same.