UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Which current players will improve

Being it's the slow time of the year Hoop wise.

I figured I'd throw this out as a conversational tid bit.

Of our returning players who do you feel has the most upside to their game and why.

14312[/snapback]

Jason Siggers....has the potential as witnessed in ebbs and flows last year

Brian Connelly....has the athleticsm...I want to see that aggressiveness that made him a top NJ scholastic player

IMO, Lillis has the potential to be all conference. If he continues to go to the basket aggressively and make a couple of outside shots he would help tremendously. I think he has the most unrealized talent and might realize it next year

IMO the freshman and newcomers need to contribute. Also, Brent needs to improve his post game. The new bigs will be huge. I read all this stuff about Filien working with the post players. I stuck my head into a few practices and watched Eaton leading the workouts for the bigs. I saw O'Donald working out the guards. I spoke with 2 of the players yesterday and they told me that it was like that all year and that Eaton is running the individuals this fall and has been promoted to Associate Head Coach. Any truth to that? I haven't seen a release? Anyway, if Coach Brown promoted him he must be doing more than we think. I hope ALL the coaches get this team ready to win the league and BEAT someone in the Big Dance next year!!

Maybe I'm overestimating him but given more time it seems like Siggers could be an all-conference type player. I think he's as good or better than either Heard or Hailey from Bing last year.

I agree with Reeder about Lillis. I'd like him to be little more aggresive looking for his shot next year.

The guy I thought was a bit of a wildcard last year was Iati. When he was aggressive with his shooting and occasionally putting the ball on the floor this was a different team.

IMO, Lillis has the potential to be all conference.  If he continues to go to the basket aggressively and make a couple of outside shots he would help tremendously.  I think he has the most unrealized talent and might realize it next year

14320[/snapback]

Reeder I agree with you 100%. Not only could Lillis be all conference, he should on the all-defense team. If the coaching staff puts some pressure on him, and asks him to contribute more, I really think we would see great things. Without pressure from the staff, I think we will continue to see him defer to others offensively.