UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

June Madness

Hahaha, that's pretty cool. Gotta enjoy the continued national exposure that the University gets from the run.

14953[/snapback]

Yeah....very cool. I hear Siena is compared in a new event as well. The W.H.O compared SIENA to MEASELS!

Hahaha, that's pretty cool. Gotta enjoy the continued national exposure that the University gets from the run.

14953[/snapback]

Yeah....very cool. I hear Siena is compared in a new event as well. The W.H.O compared SIENA to MEASELS!

14954[/snapback]

You guys better be carefull mentioning Siena......Siena fans know how to count, and they are not afraid to do it!

This is great exposure. Without question Albany has been one of the biggest winners (in terms of steps forward) coming out of this year's NCAA tournament (maybe second only to Mason). I think if you ask many around the country about last years tournament they will tell you first about George Mason's run, second about Mid Majors in general and third about what Albany did on Friday night while everyone was watching. Everyone generally knows what you are talking about when you say they are a team like Albany.

With that said we will be forgotten very quickly unless we get right back to the dance and make a new name for ourselves.

comparing soccer teams to college basketball teams-- from espn.com

Trinidad & Tobago=Albany

14952[/snapback]

Cool that the site also likes our school nickname. It also doesn't hurt that we're the only ones in the country with the name. Nice way to maintain name recognition.

14962[/snapback]

But I'm not sure we want them to know about Minerva.