UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Party Schools??

JonUA97

Well my friends of the furry Dane. Apparently we have lost some ground in the Party School rankings.

Accoring to The Princeton Review UAlbany is ranked BELOW UNH at #19.

What happened? UAlbany09? Take some of those youngsters to the bar!

I am shocked and appalled to see that we are outside of the top 3.

Those of us who made the road trip to Philly know what I'm talking about.

There is no party like a Great Dane Party!

As a side note, I'm glad to see that the Catamonts are not getting as high as they used to.

As an edit to a previous post I guess I'm glad that we still make the list.

I know that our beloved President was not so fond of our prior ranking.

Raise a glass to Kermit Hall!

Siena Still Sucks

Well my friends of the furry Dane.  Apparently we have lost some ground in the Party School rankings.

Accoring to The Princeton Review UAlbany is ranked BELOW  UNH at #19.

What happened?  UAlbany09?  Take some of those youngsters to the bar!

As a side note, I'm glad to see that the Catamonts are not getting as high as they used to.

Siena Still Sucks

15761[/snapback]

My plan is to put Everclear, Gatorade, and Red Bull in a Camelback when I go to the Siena game this year. Then, I'm going to try to get into one of those half-time competitions where you do something gay like throw clothes into a laundry bin. But only, I won't be doing that. My goal will be to charge the Siena mascot and beat the crap out of him right on the court in front of 10,000 people. That'll get us back to number 1. "Drunk UAlbany Student Assaults Siena Mascot". Oh yeah.

These rankings are always a riot, although it's pretty sad that they actually get real media attention.

Now UAlbany professors aren't exactly knocking on students' doors in the res halls to meet with them, but in my 4 years of undergrad, I literally had difficulty meeting with a professor once..and it was about 1-2 weeks after a spring semester ended, so I understood.

I've heard stories from both students and faculty/staff who have spent time at UCal Berkley about professors having their "office hours" in buildings that students can't get into.

At least the food is improving..lol. It was 2nd worst either last year or 2 years ago, now at 7th worst. And I know there that the list is flawed because the worst college food is in the kitchen of my apt, not the US Merchant Marine Academy.

These rankings are always a riot, although it's pretty sad that they actually get real media attention.

Now UAlbany professors aren't exactly knocking on students' doors in the res halls to meet with them, but in my 4 years of undergrad, I literally had difficulty meeting with a professor once..and it was about 1-2 weeks after a spring semester ended, so I understood.

I've heard stories from both students and faculty/staff who have spent time at UCal Berkley about professors having their "office hours" in buildings that students can't get into.

At least the food is improving..lol. It was 2nd worst either last year or 2 years ago, now at 7th worst. And I know there that the list is flawed because the worst college food is in the kitchen of my apt, not the US Merchant Marine Academy.

15773[/snapback]

I've never had a problem talking to a professor. I've been in lectures with 400 people and the professor will still answer questions if someone raises their hand, they'll wait when people come up to them at the end of class, and alot of them will walk with students to their offices. Also, the dorms really aren't that bad compared to some of the other more expensive schools I've been to. Also, where the hell is this supposed red tape and beauracracy? I've never had a problem trying to get stuff done. I'd like to know how the PR conducts their polling. I'm sure schools pay them off to skew their numbers to make them look more favorable.

Well my friends of the furry Dane.  Apparently we have lost some ground in the Party School rankings.

Accoring to The Princeton Review UAlbany is ranked BELOW  UNH at #19.

What happened?  UAlbany09?  Take some of those youngsters to the bar!

Siena Still Sucks

15761[/snapback]

My plan is to put Everclear, Gatorade, and Red Bull in a Camelback when I go to the Siena game this year. Then, I'm going to try to get into one of those half-time competitions where you do something gay like throw clothes into a laundry bin. But only, I won't be doing that. My goal will be to charge the Siena mascot and beat the crap out of him right on the court in front of 10,000 people. That'll get us back to number 1. "Drunk UAlbany Student Assaults Siena Mascot". Oh yeah.

15771[/snapback]

I'll bring my checkbook so we can post bail....

I'm sure that you could find a lawyer or two hanging around these parts...

SSS

• 2 weeks later...