UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

General Ford will coax his men over Delaware!

I spit my coffee out.  Way too funny, and definately spot on.  I posted the link on AGS!

You have outdone yourself DP!!!

16155[/snapback]

Hope that you are right. Think that you will see a different team than you saw last Saturday. Salinsky has a real arm. See you there!!!

I spit my coffee out.  Way too funny, and definately spot on.  I posted the link on AGS!

You have outdone yourself DP!!!

16155[/snapback]

Hope that you are right. Think that you will see a different team than you saw last Saturday. Salinsky has a real arm. See you there!!!

16156[/snapback]

The kid was a highly recruited stud...so i hope so. I just hope, if he is starting, that we get Bocanegra on the field in the slot. The kid is way too athletic to not be playing...just had a rough go of it in two games at QB.

I'm glad you were amused Dane96. I figured there might be a good chance I'd get banned from University Field for the picture.

In the game notes they have Bocanegra OR Blasinsky as the starter. That will be one heck of a game to get your first start. Blasinsky looked poised last week at home. Hopefully he can hold that composure in front of 22,000 Delaware fans.

I wonder if they practiced this week with loudspeakers pumping in noise. I think they did before the 2002 Montana game.

16160[/snapback]

Is anyone going down for the game?

SSS

16165[/snapback]

was supposed to...work kept me in Boston...F'in SUCKS the fat one. I will be listening to it with Alumns spanning four decades!

I wonder if they practiced this week with loudspeakers pumping in noise. I think they did before the 2002 Montana game.

16160[/snapback]

SSS

16165[/snapback]

Yes, I got tickets thru the athletic dept. The game is sold out (or, they announced there were only 100 tickets left this morning). Already invited to some UD fans tailgate. Driving down tomorrow. Should be fun

16160[/snapback]

SSS

16165[/snapback]

Yes, I got tickets thru the athletic dept. The game is sold out (or, they announced there were only 100 tickets left this morning). Already invited to some UD fans tailgate. Driving down tomorrow. Should be fun

16172[/snapback]

I have a UDel alum hooking me up with tickets but as of right now (11pm Friday) no travel partner.

SSS