UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AN ABSOLUTLY UN IMAGINABLE WIN!!!! BIGGEST IN SCHOOL HISTORY.

Our D is as good as it gets even Keeler said UA's front 7 was one of the 3 best he has seen over the last 2 years....that my friends is saying something. Why he didn't throw more is beyond me??????

Bocanegra is comeback player of the week. Ford totrally outcoached Keeler and will need to do so again agaist a very good CCSU team. If we can get through CCSU we can run the table (Cornell does not scare me at all especially after being spanked byb Bucknell) and be undefeated going forward. with our D I think we will beat CCSU soundly. THEY MUST BE READY TO PLAY AND BOCANEGRA HAS TO BE BETTER AS WELL.

Our O-line came back from its one week hiatus so we need to get them back for Sat.

One game at a time and I don't think they will be sky high this week as Fordham may have been a blessing for us. it told us we can't just show up and win. CCSU will be better then Fordham but not as good as Delaware. JUST WIN BABY!!!!

AN ABSOLUTLY UN IMAGINABLE WIN!!!! BIGGEST IN SCHOOL HISTORY.

Our D is as good as it gets even Keeler said UA's front 7 was one of the 3 best he has seen over the last 2 years....that my friends is saying something. Why he didn't throw more is beyond me??????

Bocanegra is comeback player of the week. Ford totrally outcoached Keeler and will need to do so again agaist a very good CCSU team. If we can get through CCSU we can run the table (Cornell does not scare me at all especially after being spanked byb Bucknell) and be undefeated going forward. with our D I think we will beat CCSU soundly. THEY MUST BE READY TO PLAY AND BOCANEGRA HAS TO BE BETTER AS WELL.

Our O-line came back from its one week hiatus so we need to get them back for Sat.

One game at a time and I don't think they will be sky high this week as Fordham may have been a blessing for us. it told us we can't just show up and win. CCSU will be better then Fordham but not as good as Delaware. JUST WIN BABY!!!!

16264[/snapback]

Agree 100%. I also would like to stand up and take my crow like a man: BOCANEGRA...definately the comeback player of the week. To make a flea flicker (double reverse as well) is not easy...even if the guy is open...lots of moving parts.

The kid played well and hopefully his play will improve even more. HERE'S TO YOU DANIEL! Good to see Blasinsky get some reps in that environment; It will help him when his time comes...and it will come at some point.

FORGET THIS GAME....remember the lessons from FORDHAM...and SMOKE CCSU!

BTW...we shared mid-major team of the week honors with San Diego.

Nice write up in the Sports Network article.

BTW...one last significant thing about Delaware (from the Sports Nework):

Delaware lost at home to a non-conference opponent for the first time since falling to Georgia Southern in the quarterfinals of the 2000 playoffs.

Dane Pound and UAalum72,

Thanks for your news on the Delaware game.

Dane Pound, thanks for alerting us to UAalum72's report of his journey down to Blue Hen land. I'm sure that many of us would have missed his report if you hadn't pointed the way for us. And, once again, thanks for running this site. You deserve every plaudit that comes your way. Even my wife really appreciates the "fording" the Delaware picture.

UAalum, thanks for writing the report on the game. Your words and pics really brought the game to life for me, who was following it only on cbs.sportsline.com. Your trip home took only 4½ hours? Yes, sounds like it really was easy.