UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I don't know if it has been much of a topic here but Fralicker seems to be the real deal. He seems to have a live leg and I think now anytime we get to the 25 we're a real threat to put points on the board.

The kick he missed was on a tough angle from the left side of the field but it had plenty of leg.

Bocanegra played as well as he has thus far this season. His passes were more crisp and accurate but his fumbles remain a problem. I really like the poise of that Blasinsky has shown. Wasn't sure how he would be if he had to scramble but he did pick up a nice gain (for a 1st down I believe) late in the game when he couldn't find an open receiver.

The newcomer that has really impressed me most, besides Blasinsky, is Colin Simmons. He's a little guy - looks like a midget when standing next to the linemen - but he is exciting. He brings energy into the game. He's not only very fast but has very quick moves. He may be overlooked at this point because of his size, but I believe he's going to be a good one, a very good one.

The whole defense looked impressive, except on the last CCSU drive when there were some missed assignments that left receivers open for long gains, but by then the game was essentially over. If I had to pick one guy who is looking better and better every week it has to be Trevor Dupont.