UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT - NBA Fantasy League

Does anyone have any interest in putting together a NBA fantasy league? Now that basketball season is upon us, I’ve been thinking about doing something like this but a league of one isn’t too much fun. NBA.com has a free league that I could set up, if there is no interest then that’s cool to. I hope this type of solicitations is permitted, if not then delete the thread.

Does anyone have any interest in putting together a NBA fantasy league?  Now that basketball season is upon us, I’ve been thinking about doing something like this but a league of one isn’t too much fun.  NBA.com has a free league that I could set up, if there is no interest then that’s cool to.  I hope this type of solicitations is permitted, if not then delete the thread.

16664[/snapback]

I will do it though the one year I did participate I did not fair well. I prefer baseball and football but I will give it another run.

Does anyone have any interest in putting together a NBA fantasy league?  Now that basketball season is upon us, I’ve been thinking about doing something like this but a league of one isn’t too much fun.  NBA.com has a free league that I could set up, if there is no interest then that’s cool to.  I hope this type of solicitations is permitted, if not then delete the thread.

16664[/snapback]

I will do it though the one year I did participate I did not fair well. I prefer baseball and football but I will give it another run.

16665[/snapback]

I am in. Especially is Albany Alum 94 is in. That's free pickings.

16664[/snapback]

16665[/snapback]

16666[/snapback]

count me in as well, although I've never used NBA.com's leagues. I use Yahoo! for my Fantasy leagues.

16664[/snapback]

16665[/snapback]

16666[/snapback]

OK BALLGAME...GET READY FOR YOUR WHOOPIN'

DONT FORGET I WILL BE AT THE BC GAME SOON WEARING MY MERRIMAN JERSEY

I’m gona give it until the end of next week to see if anyone else wants to be in, you guys can start sending(pm) me some info that I need to set this up. I’ll need just an e-mail where the invite to register can be sent to. Once I enter the information you will get an invitation to join. I would probably use a junk e-mail because I don’t know what nba.com’s policy is on spam and wouldn’t want anyones legit e-mail to be compromised. Stay tuned.....more info to follow.

• 2 weeks later...