UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pre-game VCU Stories

The paper may have got it wrong. I have to say by checking out their message board on the CAA site they have been pretty complimentary to us. I can only imagine how full of ourselves we would be if we had just blown out a Conference USA team like they just did.

The paper may have got it wrong. I have to say by checking out their message board on the CAA site they have been pretty complimentary to us. I can only imagine how full of ourselves we would be if we had just blown out a Conference USA team like they just did.

18343[/snapback]

I'm very afraid of this game. I believe they are better this year than last. I thought a coaching change might help us out this year, in addition to the home court advantage. The new coach, who knows us well from early last year, may be the biggest ingredient to their unexpected level of success this year. Revenge might be an important factor for us in tonight's match after last year's close loss, but it could be even more important to them as they might have felt somewhat embarrassed by our performance on their court.

18343[/snapback]

I'm very afraid of this game. I believe they are better this year than last. I thought a coaching change might help us out this year, in addition to the home court advantage. The new coach, who knows us well from early last year, may be the biggest ingredient to their unexpected level of success this year. Revenge might be an important factor for us in tonight's match after last year's close loss, but it could be even more important to them as they might have felt somewhat embarrassed by our performance on their court.

18346[/snapback]

Their new coach didn't have the chance to see Lillis, a developed Siggers, or Gifford (assuming he plays.) Or course, likewise, UAlbany did not have the opportunity to see certain things on the VCU team.

I am hoping that will make some sort of difference, but tonight's VCU game looks to be very tough.

Archived