UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Fight Song

I spoke with some members of the pep band. Apparently the arrangement was destroyed i some water damage and they don't have the music. I thought maybe someone at school had te ability to write them a new one. Findlay Cockrell certainly could. I'd like to get the crowd to sing it pregame, right after the National Athem.

I spoke with some members of the pep band. Apparently the arrangement was destroyed i some water damage and they don't have the music. I thought maybe someone at school had te ability to write them a new one. Findlay Cockrell certainly could. I'd like to get the crowd to sing it pregame, right after the National Athem.

The Song is rather catchy. I am amazed the sheet music for it cannot be found anywhere. Perhaps the Earthtones have music for it?

The Song is rather catchy. I am amazed the sheet music for it cannot be found anywhere. Perhaps the Earthtones have music for it?

It sounded better with the band than sung (no offense to the Earthtones) but even with their music, what's needed is someone to write the arrangement for the at least five or six different types of instruments used. Shouldn't be a problem if somebody in the Music Department specializes in band orchestration - and you can get them to do it.

Perhaps the Alumni Association could help with such a request of the Music Department? Hard to believe we only have a recording of the song and nothing more ... .

Perhaps band alumni could be contacted...my kids have plenty of sheet music around from different school bands they were in.

That's great to hear. The song is catchy... I like it. I also think it's one more piece of the puzzle to putting together school pride and alumni support.

Hi Folks Just a quick note from a Pep Band member .... We're working on finding the Fight Song music. Thanks for the motivation

Great!!! I hope we will hear it again soon. I remember the Pep Band playing it at games a few years ago. It would be nice to hear it again.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived