UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Wednesday night at BU

Fun time at the Pub tonight. More enjoyable than watching the game at home as we probably made more noise than the fans were at BUMA. Pretty sure we startled some people who came in at halftime and didn't know what was going on.

Good win by the Danes.

Fun time at the ATSP tonight, but that place needs to be filled during road games, particularly those as difficult as tonight.

Should be a confident team going into Durham, NH.

Dude, I'm from West Bloomfield, and I was really struggling with what Livonia had to do with anything. :blink:

S$

I do not know if it was a trail I hiked in the White Mountains, or if it has a similar rhythm to it as a real NH town, but I constantly confuse Durham with Livonia. Always happens.

Dude, I'm from West Bloomfield, and I was really struggling with what Livonia had to do with anything. :blink:

S$

I do not know if it was a trail I hiked in the White Mountains, or if it has a similar rhythm to it as a real NH town, but I constantly confuse Durham with Livonia. Always happens.

Do you mean LACONIA....where Lake Winnepesakee is? And where the bike race is...and is past Durham. You probably do.

Archived