UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Wednesday night at BU

Question to all UA fans: Where should I catch the game on Wednesday against Boston University? Is there an informal (or formal) gathering place to watch UAlbany hoops games? I've always just assumed Across the Street Pub serves that roll to some degree. What's the consensus?

TW3 broadcast starts at 8 also, so apparently the time changed.

I'm very nervous about this game, it helps that Lowe won't play but this is a big game. If we win, us and Vermont will be probably fighting it out till the end as this would put some distance between us and the rest of the league, especially since BU is right on our heels. I like our position going down the stretch here, only a half game behind UVM and in second place with Vermont game (possibly for first place) at home next month. Let's take care of BU tonight and by tomorrow night we could be in sole possession of first place.

LETS GO DANES!

P.S. Anyone up for the chat room tonight?

Blue Ribbons says......

BLUE RIBBON ANALYSIS

BACKCOURT: B-

BENCH/DEPTH: C

FRONTCOURT: B

INTANGIBLES: C

With only two seniors and no juniors on the roster, there will be a serious youth movement at BU this season, but Wolff said that is not all bad.

"I'd take talent over experience if you pushed me into a corner," Wolff said.

The Terriers have talent, but it is young and unproven. Players such as Lowe, Brittain and Sirutis will need to come in and be solid contributors from the start and Coblyn and Konate will need to take big steps forward.

Macon and Peterkin are good leaders, but are more of a bridge to the future.

After being near the top of the league so long, BU may be overlooked a bit this season, and that could be a mistake. Although there is no substitute for experience, a fresh attitude and influx of quality young players may keep the Terriers in the hunt this season.

TW3 broadcast starts at 8 also, so apparently the time changed.

P.S. Anyone up for the chat room tonight?

I was planning on going to the Pub tonight and yelling at the TV while having a burger and beer(s). Anyone else?

I was planning on going to the Pub tonight and yelling at the TV while having a burger and beer(s). Anyone else?

I have already told the wife that since she did not join me on the bus to UVM that she does not have a choice in regard to watching the game tonight. She and I will be there, as driving to Boston is out of the question this time, and we want to see the big screen, and the UA faithful.

Bob87: Any idea if SienaJohn is free?

I have already told the wife that since she did not join me on the bus to UVM that she does not have a choice in regard to watching the game tonight. She and I will be there, as driving to Boston is out of the question this time, and we want to see the big screen, and the UA faithful.

Bob87: Any idea if SienaJohn is free?

Siena John is dobtful for tonight.

So am I. I did not make the trip tonight, but will be a tUNH on Sunday

Fun time at the Pub tonight. More enjoyable than watching the game at home as we probably made more noise than the fans were at BUMA. Pretty sure we startled some people who came in at halftime and didn't know what was going on.

Early in the thread someone asked if there was an offical meeting place and to answer that question the Pub is the place. Danes helmets, penants on the wall. They also sponsor the "player of the game" named after every home game and donate in a variety of ways to the athletic program. There also will be a player of the year named at the end of the season and a plaque will go in the Pub. Hopefully there will be something there during the Bracketbusters if we get a TV game.

Also during the next home game Artie from the Pub will engage in a shooting contest with Roger Wyland. Any wagers on that battle?

Fun time at the Pub tonight. More enjoyable than watching the game at home as we probably made more noise than the fans were at BUMA. Pretty sure we startled some people who came in at halftime and didn't know what was going on.

Early in the thread someone asked if there was an offical meeting place and to answer that question the Pub is the place. Danes helmets, penants on the wall. They also sponsor the "player of the game" named after every home game and donate in a variety of ways to the athletic program. There also will be a player of the year named at the end of the season and a plaque will go in the Pub. Hopefully there will be something there during the Bracketbusters if we get a TV game.

Also during the next home game Artie from the Pub will engage in a shooting contest with Roger Wyland. Any wagers on that battle?

DP...great to hear.

Believe it or not...the BU fans were loud as heck tonight.

Archived