UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE tiebreaker

Does anyone know what would happen if we beat Vermont and both teams finish with the same record. If both teams were to advance to the conference championship, which team would host the game?

Page 25 of the America East Basketball policy manual answers your question.

http://admin.xosn.com//pdf6/51062.pdf

Thanks for the info!

Bob87, or anyone else:

Do you know where to find the financial breakdown for the AE participant in the NCAA Tournament? I know the conference gets a majority of the money for the first round game, and then as the team advances it gets a bigger percentage of the pie, but I cannot find the figures. I found them at one time, but I wasn't smart enough to save the URL, and now I wanted to revisit it.

Archived