UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tapes of Last Years Games

Does anyone here have copies of last years AE Championship game v. Vermont and/or the NCAA tourney game v. Connecticut? I never got those last year and after a while of looking around for them, I figured I wouldn't be able to find them (that was before I even knew about this site). So as we approach March Madness this year, I came to thinking that someone on this board must have a copy of one game or the other that they are willing to share. :)

Drop me a PM if you can help.

Thanks!

-bterrywps

Same here; I'd love to get a copy of the Vermont game from last year. Was at the game but didn't think to tape it ... . :(

I wonder if ESPN would send someone a copy for a nominal fee ... .

I have the old school version (VHS tape) of the games somewhere.

I had dvds made of the games from my friend's vhs tape. I'll ask her if I can borrow it back and get a few copies made. Do any of you local guys have a dvd burner?

Yuppers, I have a CD and a DVD burner installed in my computer. Perhaps another idea is if someone like yourself has a copy of the DVD, maybe you could create an .iso file (just a one-file image of the DVD) and post it on the Internet at a location that we can access and download it (using a password for users of this forum or something). Just a thought ... . I could also set up a server on my computer and allow people to access it and copy it to their PC. That's another idea ... .

I have both games on my Dish Network receiver which is a DVR also. I have always wondered if i can transfer the games to DVD via a DVD recorder or even my PC for burning onto a DVD because someday the hard drive on the receiver will die and those games will be lost forever. Any techies that have a solution, please let me know. I have probably watched the 2 games a dozen times each, can never get tired of watching us take down Vermont and what could have been against UConn.

Archived