UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

For those in Albany.......................

As an employee in Downtown, I plan on hitting one of the bars on South Pearl Street.

Might end up at Jillian's, as I cannot get out of work until noon, and it is right around the corner.

If something is organized, the first round is on me.

From the Alum assoc email

For those of you that can't make it to Ohio that want to watch the game somewhere other than their living room, join UAlbany alums at these viewing parties across the country! Free T-shirt given away at all viewing parties. Supplies are limited, so get there early.

Albany

Across the Street Pub

1238 Western Avenue

11:30 am

For those that are not going to OH, how are you getting out of work, school?

I've taken the day from work and plan on being at home watching the game in glorious HD. Maybe get some munchies or what not, should be a great time. Will the local channel 6 WRGB carry the game? It should be one since it's a team from our city/region, right? It would suck if I took the day and they aren't on CBS.

Archived