UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany 14 Stony Brook 5

Resetarits 5 goals, Thomson 4 goals, Dale 2 goals, Levine 2 goals, S. Ammann 1 goal. Danes Thorougly manhandle Stony Brook.

Danes are 9-0-------------Bring on Yale, Vermont, Syracuse, Dartmouth and Binghamton

Just for the sake of curiosity, but IF we were to win those final 5 games, would we get a #1 seed in the playoffs? If we won all but the Syracuse game on the road, would we still have a shot at a #1 seed? Just curious ... .

Resetarits 5 goals, Thomson 4 goals, Dale 2 goals, Levine 2 goals, S. Ammann 1 goal. Danes Thorougly manhandle Stony Brook.

Danes are 9-0-------------Bring on Yale, Vermont, Syracuse, Dartmouth and Binghamton

Just for the sake of curiosity, but IF we were to win those final 5 games, would we get a #1 seed in the playoffs? If we won all but the Syracuse game on the road, would we still have a shot at a #1 seed? Just curious ... .

There's only one #1 seed, it'll go to Cornell if they win out.

Due to our strength of schedule, it's not even sure yet that we'll get a #8 and a first-round home game

Tournament Selection Index has us now rated ninth - Hopkins, Syracuse and Dartmouth all lost this weekend, not helping our SOS

I think you have to take that TSI with a grain of salt, Its not the be all end all for the NCAA tournament committee. Its locally generated. I think right now the committee in good conscience could not have us not having a home game at least. If they chose them now I would suspect they get the #4 seed.

If UA can run the table--and take the Conference tournament--it will be hard to deny a first round home game. There is a long way to go--and knowing the Scott Marr system--the practices will get harder. I think that perspective has been a real key to the success.

Archived