UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game and Talent you should see

My favorite line:

But a No. 2 ranking in only UAlbany's eighth season of Division I play? Marr has this program moving faster than a shark in water. It can be hard to unglue your eyes from the Discovery Channel during Shark Week. You're going to want to watch these predators, too.

I think Ettkin's just sucking up so we'll take his side in the big Micheal Ray Richardson and John Aretakis vs Ettkin and the Times Union lawsuit. I'm praying for a change of venue so the lawsuit gets tried up here. I love the rationales by the Patroons people (a) that the Times Union because of its naming rights at the downtown arena has a vendetta against the Patroons because the Washington Avenue Armory is a competitor and (B) that Ettkin has a vendetta because his car got towed from a no-parking zone outside the Armory and he demanded the Patroons pay the ticket and towing charges and they refused.

DP - if you're stuck for a Friday poll idea, how about - who's side are you on, Micheal Ray & Aretakis or Ettkin and the TU.

Personally, my grudge is against Micheal Ray for the totally unnecessary remarks he made about Lucious after cutting him

I think Ettkin's just sucking up so we'll take his side in the big Micheal Ray Richardson and John Aretakis vs Ettkin and the Times Union lawsuit. I'm praying for a change of venue so the lawsuit gets tried up here. I love the rationales by the Patroons people (a) that the Times Union because of its naming rights at the downtown arena has a vendetta against the Patroons because the Washington Avenue Armory is a competitor and ( B) that Ettkin has a vendetta because his car got towed from a no-parking zone outside the Armory and he demanded the Patroons pay the ticket and towing charges and they refused.

DP - if you're stuck for a Friday poll idea, how about - who's side are you on, Micheal Ray & Aretakis or Ettkin and the TU.

Personally, my grudge is against Micheal Ray for the totally unnecessary remarks he made about Lucious after cutting him

Not real sure what cause of action they would have? Can't be defamation....because it was true. Hmmm....

Anyway, Aretakis is an idiot just like Richardson. Aretakis is one alumn of my law school that I am not very proud of....

Archived