UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Women's Basketball Signs Four

UA announced today the signing of 4 women for next year.

http://www.albany.edu/sports/stories.htm#wbb07_signings

Both Clements and Ford sound like good gets. Most of you probably have greater insight on the signings than I.

Let's hope these new players make a good addition to the team and that the team continues its improvement. Who knows, maybe next year we'll even put Boston U out of "commish"-ion for the overall athletic cup?

• 2 weeks later...

GD84 - I hope you're right!!!!! but my concern is that it is hard to run with out the ball. Where is our rebounding going to come from? We had Gia, Higy and Peterson last season and 2 of that 3 were adequate at best.

GD84 - I hope you're right!!!!! but my concern is that it is hard to run with out the ball. Where is our rebounding going to come from? We had Gia, Higy and Peterson last season and 2 of that 3 were adequate at best.

add Joy Sterling in the mix also. Despite her size, she was as a solid combination with Sanders down low on rebounds.

Don't fool yourself also...this team ranked near the middle of the pack in rebounding in the conference. (6th in Offensive and 4th in Defensive, -2.9 rebound margin)

and Higy and Sanders were both Top 10 in rebounding in a conference which had some big time paint players

Archived