UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hoosiers!

Women's basketball opens at Indiana. Siena game is a doubleheader again.

Non-conference schedule announced

Nov. 9 Fri. Indiana Bloomington, Ind.

Nov. 13 Tue. St. Bonaventure Saint Bonaventure, N.Y.

Nov. 15 Thu. Colgate SEFCU Arena

Nov. 19 Mon. La Salle Philadelphia, Pa.

Nov. 23-24 Fri. Long Island Tournament Brooklyn, N.Y.

(w/Cleveland State and Holy Cross)

Nov. 28 Wed. Sacred Heart Fairfield, Conn.

Dec. 1 Sat. Siena Albany, N.Y.

Dec. 5 Wed. Buffalo SEFCU Arena

Dec. 8 Sat. Detroit-Mercy Detroit, Mich.

Dec. 19 Wed. Richmond Richmond, Va.

Dec. 22 Sat. Marist SEFCU Arena

Dec. 28 Fri. St. Francis (N.Y.) SEFCU Arena

Yikes! Four home games and eight or nine road games depending on how you count them. I'm glad to see they abandoned the stand alone game with Siena at the TUC in favor of the double-header, still not sure why they can play one game at Sefcu.

Yikes! Four home games and eight or nine road games depending on how you count them. I'm glad to see they abandoned the stand alone game with Siena at the TUC in favor of the double-header, still not sure why they can play one game at Sefcu.

I also think the womens game shoud alternate between UA arena and Siena's arena. Don't know what the point is of having 500 -1000 people in an arena that seats 15,000 when there are smaller arena's available on either campus.

Archived