UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

ooc schedule update/ some game times

Sat, Nov 10 at Bucknell 7 PM

Wed, Nov 14 at Central Connecticut State

Sat, Nov 17  Columbia

Tue, Nov 20  Lehigh

Sun, Nov 25  Sacred Heart

Sat, Dec 01  at Siena

Wed, Dec 05  at Delaware

Sat, Dec 08  at St. Bonaventure 7PM

Sat, Dec 15  St. Francis, N.Y.

Mon, Dec 17  at Duke

Sat, Dec 22  Boise State .

Sun, Dec 30  at Iowa State 7PM central

I looked up the times of 3 of our weekend ooc games on our oppenents websites

I believe the men's Siena-UA game on Saturday Dec. 1st will be the second game on a DH with the first being the Siena-UA women's game. I would imagine the first game starting at 5pm, with the second at around 7:20pm or so. I'm 99.9% sure the game will be at night.

I believe the men's Siena-UA game on Saturday Dec. 1st will be the second game on a DH with the first being the Siena-UA women's game. I would imagine the first game starting at 5pm, with the second at around 7:20pm or so. I'm 99.9% sure the game will be at night.

I've always wondered why the $iena/UA game is never on TV. It's a huge regional grudge match and given how it's Siena's one packed house of the year wouldn't it make $en$e for TW3 or even channel 13 (since it's outside sweeps, NBC probably wouldn't mind the preemption of Saturday reruns) to air the game? Or is $iena against it as a part of their neverending grudge at UA?

Well with the River Rats in Syracuse that day Siena should be able to get the building for the evening provided that the WWE doesn't have something on 12/2 or 12/3 that would bump Siena again for their practice. :rolleyes:

Sat, Nov 10 at Bucknell 7 PM

Wed, Nov 14 at Central Connecticut State

Sat, Nov 17 Columbia

Tue, Nov 20 Lehigh

Sun, Nov 25 Sacred Heart

Sat, Dec 01 at Siena

Wed, Dec 05 at Delaware

Sat, Dec 08 at St. Bonaventure 7PM

Sat, Dec 15 St. Francis, N.Y.

Mon, Dec 17 at Duke

Sat, Dec 22 Boise State 7 PM

Sun, Dec 30 at Iowa State 7PM central

Our game w Boise St is listed as 5PM on their website which would make it 7 PM eastern time.

Sat, Nov 10 at Bucknell 7 PM

Wed, Nov 14 at Central Connecticut State

Sat, Nov 17 Columbia

Tue, Nov 20 Lehigh

Sun, Nov 25 Sacred Heart

Sat, Dec 01 at Siena

Wed, Dec 05 at Delaware

Sat, Dec 08 at St. Bonaventure 7PM

Sat, Dec 15 St. Francis, N.Y.

Mon, Dec 17 at Duke

Sat, Dec 22 Boise State 7 PM

Sun, Dec 30 at Iowa State 7PM central

Our game w Boise St is listed as 5PM on their website which would make it 7 PM eastern time.

When can we expect to find out which games will be televised and by whom? TW3 isn't as national as you might think, hah ha

When can we expect to find out which games will be televised and by whom? TW3 isn't as national as you might think, hah ha

As soon as I have that info, I will post it if somebody else hasn't already posted it. The Duke game is on ESPN2. I haven't heard anything else yet. I am assuming the majors are still waiting for Siena to release their schedule and then the majors will be releasing their TV schedule as to not conflict with the crown jewell of basketball :rolleyes: and then the AE and the rest of the mid-majors release TV info sometime after that.

Archived