UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pep Band

Its great to hear the band playing "Purple and Gold" again. It'll be great to hear it during Basketball season too! They do such a great job promoting spirit for Football and Basketball games.

The State of New York sends out its cheers to you! Let's go ALBANY!

Albany Danes are standing tall!!

Any chance UA would upgrade to a marching band?

All the schools I'm familar with have one. It would give more kids a way to get involved. Would that be run through the music department?

I'm sure it comes down to money, money, money.

But the band has improved quite a bit over the past 2 or 3 years, at both the football and basketball games. They sounded quite good at the game yesterday, especially with the fight song. Keep up the good work!

UMASS...has a ridiculous band. Go to the website and listen to these guys. They have their OWN homecoming...crazy!

I want to hear a recording of purple and gold already-- Enough with the acappella (as beautiful as it sounds) crap; I want a fight song, not a song that I am sipping mint juleps to and betting on the fifth race at 'Toga!

In the ATL the marching bands battle it out in the Georgia Dome. The bands can be bigger than the game... And that's saying something! :blink:

But the band has improved quite a bit over the past 2 or 3 years, at both the football and basketball games. They sounded quite good at the game yesterday, especially with the fight song. Keep up the good work!

UMASS...has a ridiculous band. Go to the website and listen to these guys. They have their OWN homecoming...crazy!

I want to hear a recording of purple and gold already-- Enough with the acappella (as beautiful as it sounds) crap; I want a fight song, not a song that I am sipping mint juleps to and betting on the fifth race at 'Toga!

I just checked out UMASS. They look pretty good. They'd be a good bench mark for us to aspire to.

Speaking of UMass, did you notice that Amhert's URL is just "UMASS.edu"? They lay it on the line, we're UMass... the other campuses are just that, other campuses. Add the suffix Lowell and Boston. UNC style!

I just checked out UMASS. They look pretty good. They'd be a good bench mark for us to aspire to.

Speaking of UMass, did you notice that Amhert's URL is just "UMASS.edu"? They lay it on the line, we're UMass... the other campuses are just that, other campuses. Add the suffix Lowell and Boston. UNC style!

"UNY" style! :unsure:

Archived