UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Any bus trips planned?

I see that single game tickets for St. Bonaventure went on sale a couple days ago. That's one of the road games I was planning on getting to. Just wondering if I should buy tickets online or if anyone had heard anything about the possibility of a bus to that game.

Mapquest has it as a trip lasting 4 hours, 51 minutes, with a total estimated distance of 302.42 miles. That's a long bus trip! I'd probably opt for driving myself if it were me. The directions that I looked up have the route going southwest on I-88 through Binghamton, Emira, and across the "Southern Tier," as opposed to across the Thruway and then south.

For those who plan on going, are your plans to drive out Saturday morning/afternoon and then stay the night out there or in Buffalo? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Good tickets are still available for that game too ... .

Mapquest has it as a trip lasting 4 hours, 51 minutes, with a total estimated distance of 302.42 miles. That's a long bus trip! I'd probably opt for driving myself if it were me. The directions that I looked up have the route going southwest on I-88 through Binghamton, Emira, and across the "Southern Tier," as opposed to across the Thruway and then south.

For those who plan on going, are your plans to drive out Saturday morning/afternoon and then stay the night out there or in Buffalo? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Good tickets are still available for that game too ... .

I will be out there and am driving the suggested way on 88 probably leaving Albany around 9 or 10. I90 would be significantly longer.

I am staying in Bonnie because it is a night game. If it had been a day game I would have stayed in Buffalo and gone to Duff's or a game in Buffalo. I can't really compare Bonnie to Buffalo since I never have been to St Bonnie before, but I can tell you it is at least 60 or 70 miles from Bonnie to Buffalo. And I can also so you that the Bills are hosting Miami the next day, so hotel prices may be higher to account for that. I will be going to see that game on Sunday before heading back.

Archived