UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dane Zone

It looks like with the exception of the Iowa State game that all of these games are home games, right?

It is great to see progress on the on-line streming front, and hopefully there aren't many glitches on the roll-out.

Perhaps the University will take some of that equipment on the road soon.

Having missed the home opener due to another commitment, I was a bit disappointed that the "on demand" section didn't have a replay of the game. All I saw was a video of clips from last year. I got what I paid for, but hopefully they will start archiving the game videos.

S$

When I tried to get the colubmia game to work, it never loaded.

lol.

I have attempted once and a friend of mine has tried twice and neither of us have been able to get on. Do you need to be on from the very beginning of the game to get in or something? I can watch the other video in the archive but cannot watch the games as of yet. Tomorrow night I have nothing to do so I will try again and again and again. Hopefully I can get in.

Archived