UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Though the #3 seed, Penn St. is the top-ranked team in the country

So, if PSU is the number one team in the country that makes them the equivalent of a "1" seed.

I know it does not work the same way as in basketball, but with PSU a "1":

A.) Siena becomes a "16" (and a likely candidate for a PIG if they implement one).

B.) UA becomes an 8 or 9 seed based upon bracket construction.

For this one I won't get too greedy, and I will only start referring to the team as a 9 seed in the tournament.

Go Danes!

Though the #3 seed, Penn St. is the top-ranked team in the country

So, if PSU is the number one team in the country that makes them the equivalent of a "1" seed.

I know it does not work the same way as in basketball, but with PSU a "1":

A.) Siena becomes a "16" (and a likely candidate for a PIG if they implement one).

B.) UA becomes an 8 or 9 seed based upon bracket construction.

For this one I won't get too greedy, and I will only start referring to the team as a 9 seed in the tournament.

Go Danes!

You can look at it that way. Penn State is equivalent to the 3rd number 1 seed and Siena is equivalent to .... Well lets just say they are where maac champions generally are. At the bottom.

Sheffield on Murphy tonight, thinks we match up pretty well with Cleveland St. They have an absolute thug on the right side, we're stronger in the middle; they're not as young as we are, but it's their first trip to the NCAAs. If we pass well and keep emotions under control, we'll have a good shot. There may be 2,500 in the gym for our (early) game, but it will be full on Saturday.

Archived