UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Volleyball wins in 3!!!

Penn. State barely breaks a sweat, winning 19, 11, and 14

PSU fans entertained themselves by doing the wave in slow motion. I thought I heard the announcer say the Albany women joined in at the end of the bleachers, but the sound was pretty bad.

Penn. State barely breaks a sweat, winning 19, 11, and 14

PSU fans entertained themselves by doing the wave in slow motion. I thought I heard the announcer say the Albany women joined in at the end of the bleachers, but the sound was pretty bad.

Yes the fans did the wave in various speeds , regular , fast, slow , backwards. Our women did join in at some point. I only glanced over a couple of times between points. I'll have to look at the stats but Penn state had a lot of blocks. Siena had a bunch of service errors early.

As far as our women, they looked good and Cleveland State at times looked like they were playing in the first NCAA. I know some of our players are young too, but they certainly didn't look it tonight and they continue to get better. Great game.

BRING IT ON PENN STATE....WE'RE READY FOR YOU!!!

One more thing I'll add about Penn state was that it was a great place to see the match. Great turnaout of students, the band was played. About the only downside was they assigned the Siena section right next to the Albany section. After our game ended one siena fan came and sat next to me and complained how they got matched up with Penn state. I don't thing she liked it when I told her UA will play Penn State tomorrow

Archived