UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Two pieces of anti-SUNY trash

scrabbleship

An RPI employee feels that "students want the best and cheapest education, they don't care if it's public or private" and thinks the state should support private colleges.

A new enemy of the board, John Vavasour of Albany thinks that spending more on SUNY would push the state further toward financial ruin, drive more people out of upstate, and that the returns will be lower than expected.

Thanks Ezra Cornell for messing with generations of New York minds...

An RPI employee feels that "students want the best and cheapest education, they don't care if it's public or private" and thinks the state should support private colleges.

A new enemy of the board, John Vavasour of Albany thinks that spending more on SUNY would push the state further toward financial ruin, drive more people out of upstate, and that the returns will be lower than expected.

Thanks Ezra Cornell for messing with generations of New York minds...

Sums up New York nicely. Greed and arrogance. The private schools are going to do anything they can to get their hands on public money. Of course in the end, New York will do things in their own dysfunctional way and not follow the lead set by their peer states. New York will 'F' up public education by not fighting off the greed and lobbyists of private schools. SUNY and New York will suffer for it. Save yourself the pain and move to Florida now.

Save yourself the pain and move to Florida now.

Nine inches of fresh snow and a day off tomorrow to enjoy it, I'll pass on Florida until I'm old enough to play golf.

The state money to RPI thing is pretty funny, RPI has nearly a billion dollar endowment don't they?

Save yourself the pain and move to Florida now.

Nine inches of fresh snow and a day off tomorrow to enjoy it, I'll pass on Florida until I'm old enough to play golf.

The state money to RPI thing is pretty funny, RPI has nearly a billion dollar endowment don't they?

You'd be right. However, their relations with Troy are far, far worse than UAlbany's relations with Albany and Guilderland and the benefit of RPI to the community is less than UAlbany.

The state money to private schools idea would backfire so badly as only a handful of schools would benefit and it might mean the end of some private schools. There would be too many people wanting Syracuse, the Ivys, the D-I Hockey schools, and a couple others and a lot of the small private liberal arts colleges would collapse. Of course, it's never going to happen and in all honesty the state-run statutory colleges at Cornell and Alfred should be put at one of the University Centers instead.

Archived