UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best Teams in NY

Albany

Buffalo

Binghamton

Stony Brook

Syracuse

Cornell

Wagner

Siena

Iona

Niagra

Fordham

Colgate

Columbia

St.Johns

Canisius

St.Bonaventure

Manhattan

Marist

LIU

St Francis (NY) of course.

Army

That's all I could come up with off the top of my head. I may have missed a couple.

Great find. I love the map.

I agree with the general view I hear on AGS. There are too many D1 schools for both basketball and football. The NCAA has a hold on divisional transfers for the next four years. I wonder if they'd do anything to thin the heard of D1 basketball? Add a capacity requirement to separate the 'haves' from the 'have nots'? Something they do in football. Mind you, I want UA to be a 'have'.

New York is killing itself with too many D1 basketball schools. We have great D1 basketball talent but there are too many teams. They don't even have space to write all the names in the NY metro area.

and somebody should tell James 'Harry' Nelson of Madison, Miss. that he has America East as the only conference not in alphabetical order in the color key - we should be at the top of the list, ahead of the Atlantic 10 and the Atlantic Coast (not the ACC). How can he dis us like that?

Archived