UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany House Flag

ATL_DANE

I took this photo last week of the house flag during our freak Atlanta snow storm. I thought I'd share with the group and ask if you know where I can get a 2 sided flag. Gotta keep up with the Jones'.. the UGA Jones' hah ha. I won't be one up'd!

Pride baby!

2001273891782296902_rs.jpg

A second photo, taken further back.

2001111878901715425_rs.jpg

Edited by ATL_DANE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

http://albany.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&langId=-1&productId=400000072056&storeId=19071&imageId=13984&graphicId=UALBANYDW1

You can buy one online or in the bookstore. Think it's suppose to be 6-8 weeks not 68 weeks if you aren't in the area to buy one in the bookstore.

Free shipping code during 10/9-10/11 code is.. TRUEFANSHIP

We got one and have it up at our house for today's game.

CP1f_CnWcAAse3C.jpg

Edited by MsGDG
  • Like 1

I'm rocking the house flag, garden flag and custom license late. My Michigan neighbors must think I'm crazy but I love it.

There was zero school pride when I was there in the 90s so I love how far we've come. Students wore sweatshirts with other college logos but I hear that changed.

We received the game too (different design) for a wedding gift :) if you haven't gotten the bag for them you should, it's great.

I'm rocking the house flag, garden flag and custom license late. My Michigan neighbors must think I'm crazy but I love it.

There was zero school pride when I was there in the 90s so I love how far we've come. Students wore sweatshirts with other college logos but I hear that changed.

Some kids still walk around with big name schools (or more famous ones like SU) but not necessarily football. Probably SU area residents who come to school here, etc. Can't really blame em as they probably went with their HS friends to SU games.