UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Which Player Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing Don the Purple and Gold?

haggyland

Which Player Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing Don the Purple and Gold?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking forward to next season's recruiting class making it to campus as it looks like an exciting bunch.

Hopefully they will be gunning for four NCAA berths in a row, but I was curious who everybody was most looking forward to watching play.

My vote is for Aronhalt, as I think he will be more ready to contibute early than Lindfors, will be more explosive (but slower) than Raffa, and more dynamic than Allen.

Any thoughts in this one?

Right or wrong my expectations of Raffa are higher because of the prep school year. In general I usually pick the "wrong" incoming player each year so Lindfors will probably come in and be ROY after I pick Raffa.

Just as much as the new guys I'm looking forward to Turley, Martin and Ambrose as sophmores. By their junior we should be on to something really good. Now if we could get an extra year of eligibility for Lillis...

It's unfortunate but last years class didn't pan out at all (I know Reid is injured, Brett still stuck on potential). Between the players leaving, going down in competition etc. there is certainly a void in my opinion. Nice to see this years class is very solid....I also can't wait to see them in their second years. Especially Al, and Timmy.

Simply because I think we've had a harder time finding anything on him.

We've seen a ton of clips of Tony and Logan and while Jakes numbers are gaudy........at this point they are just black numbers on white paper.

So this 90 second video of him playing against a bunch of smaller Catholic kids wasn't enough for you?

Lindy

Simply because I think we've had a harder time finding anything on him.

We've seen a ton of clips of Tony and Logan and while Jakes numbers are gaudy........at this point they are just black numbers on white paper.

So this 90 second video of him playing against a bunch of smaller Catholic kids wasn't enough for you?

Lindy

HAHA....no sorry, and I was the one who found it! Actually he looked a bit slow, kind of like Brent but it's to short to really gage.

Why don't you put your investigative powers to good use and tell me who it is that coach Brown keeps going to see down in DC. :P

I do find it intriguing that coach Brown has gone down there, twice in a matter of a week or two. Must be someone important enough to log the miles, although he probably fly's Southwest so it's cheap.

How about 6'8" JUCO sophomore Reshawn Alexander?

Bel Air, Md. is 45 minutes from Baltimore...

I do find it intriguing that coach Brown has gone down there, twice in a matter of a week or two. Must be someone important enough to log the miles, although he probably fly's Southwest so it's cheap.

How about 6'8" JUCO sophomore Reshawn Alexander?

Bel Air, Md. is 45 minutes from Baltimore...

Send him an e-mail asking him who he's looking at...... :blush:

Archived