UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Womens Tourn.

Will any else be attending all or part of the tournament? My wife and I took our vacation around it and will be there Friday and Saturday, possibly Sunday.

I am still undecided. I would like to go tomorrow, but this early time change has my schedule out of synch. Hopefully tomorrow I will be adjusted and up for the 4 hour round trip drive.

BTW, I just saw on the AE site that Saturday are on TW3 as well as NESN for those in NE or with Directv. Hopefully we will win Friday and be on TV on Saturday as I am going to the lacrosse game Saturday and won't make it to Hartford in time even if UA wins on Friday. Sundays championship is also on TW3 and CSN per the AE site.

Archived