UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton Adds another recruit

America Least has a funny item on his past which is pretty bizarre. Interesting that everyone who liked to tell us how bad our Big East transfer Zoellner was is now expecting big things from their SEC big man transfer.

I'm wondering if Brodus is really good at discovering talent or is just taking a lot of chances on players other coaches knew were out there but didn't want to take a chance on. He might either have next year's version of UMBC or the Land of Misfit Toys. Either way, I'll be rooting against them :D

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Mayben has talent. I tend to lean more towards the notion that most coaches didn't want to go anywhere near most of Bingo's recruits rather then him discovering talent. Most of these guys are known commodities, it's not like he's taking flyer's on HS players.

I, like you will be rooting against them (in conference play). Gotta root them on during the OOC as it makes our league better. No self respecting UA fan can root for a team in green (UVM, BINGO and Siena) :lol: Down with the GREEN teams

Archived