UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Varsity Club BBQ

statefan

I know sometimes there is an issue with people not getting Varsity Club e mail, so, I thought I'd post this. According to an e mail I received on Friday, there will be a Varsity Club Barbeque at the Alumni House on July 7, 2008 at 5:30 and a meeting to discuss next year's plans. RSVPs go to Carmelina Morrison at the Alumni Assn.

Edited to correct time.

the following is the text of the Varsity Club e mail confirming Monday's meeting and bbq:

"Thank you for your interest the July 7 Varsity Club meeting and bbq! Event begins at 5:30 pm at the Alumni House.

We will spend the first part of the evening discussing what types of events you would like to see the Varsity Club hosting for the 2008-2009 season and your ideas on how we can recruit new members. Please come prepared to share your thoughts."

If there is anyone who will not be attending, but has ideas and thoughts that they wish to share, I enourage people to post them here.

Reminder for anyone going, Perimeter Road is scheduled to be blocked in front of Empire Commons and detour thru the Colonial Purple lot; if you have a choice you'll probably want to enter the campus via Fuller Road or Western Ave. rather than Washington.

Couldn't make it because of work. Anybody got an update on what went down?

Discussed ways to get more members and possible additional events; additional bus trips, viewing events for TV road games, an event for each sport, etc.

Bus trips are dependent on whether they think they will get enough people signed up. People signing up depends on the schedule. Weekend game that is not too far would probably draw enough.

Archived