UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany events

Saturday, Sept. 27 - College Volleyball: Dayton at UAlbany, 7 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 11 - College Football: CCSU at UAlbany 4 p.m.

Wednesday, Oct. 15 - College Volleyball: Siena at UAlbany 7 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 25 - College Football: St. Francis at UAlbany4 p.m.

Albany events

Saturday, Sept. 27 - College Volleyball: Dayton at UAlbany, 7 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 11 - College Football: CCSU at UAlbany 4 p.m.

Wednesday, Oct. 15 - College Volleyball: Siena at UAlbany 7 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 25 - College Football: St. Francis at UAlbany4 p.m.

I don't know where you got this information, but this information should be printed on UA schedules if available when they are printed and posted on the schedule info on the website as soon as available. I went to the Union football game today(they lost ) and they had their hockey schedule available and on it included 4 games on TW3.

I wish TW3 would broadcast the away games only. Get people excited in the team and then "force" them to come to the home games.

Never going to happen, but I wish they did.

In an ideal world, I agree it would be better to have away games only, but at this point I'll take all the TV coverage we can get to help build the program whether it is an ESPNU game in Kansas, a NESN game at BU or Vermont like last season or the home TW3 games. A home TV game certainly is NOT going to stop me from attending in person.

I don't know where you got this information, but this information should be printed on UA schedules if available when they are printed and posted on the schedule info on the website as soon as available. I went to the Union football game today(they lost ) and they had their hockey schedule available and on it included 4 games on TW3.

Link to the T-W web site with their monthly spam (which you, not being a subscriber, probably don't get, bob)

http://www.timewarnercable.com/albany/programming/tw3.html

Archived