UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

so I have a spot in the SEFCU parking lot. However, my girlfriend and my buddy backed out. I need to tailgate with someone. I was planning on going to the Gold/Touchdown Tailgate. But would appreciate if I can chill with someone. I will gladly pick up "beverages" for the fun. Let me know.

What kind of a guarantee is there that you won't change your mind?....

I am coming. Plain and simple! lol. Hey the last time me and you wanted to tailgate, it was 30 degrees outside. I was a newbie over my head, lol. But I will be there. I paid the $5 to get the spot. Plus, it is a perfect time for me and you to break in our new gold UA beer steins! But haggy, i will be there.

I will be there by 11 and

I expect to see both you and GreatDanes06 there by 11.

I will be there...I may not be 100% (wink wink), but I will be there. I want to go to both the Alumni Game and Purple and Gold Game for Basketball also. However, I think most of us are in the same boat with that. I have to get over to alumni house to pick up my beer stein and tickets for stuff. At least that is what the email I got says I have to do. But I will be there.

I am coming. Plain and simple! lol. Hey the last time me and you wanted to tailgate, it was 30 degrees outside. I was a newbie over my head, lol. But I will be there. I paid the $5 to get the spot. Plus, it is a perfect time for me and you to break in our new gold UA beer steins! But haggy, i will be there.

I will be there by 11 and I expect to see both you and GreatDanes06 there by 11.

GD06: You know I couldn't resist one more oppportunity to bring up our failed tailgate.

B87: I will pick up my gold stein at 1045AM and be ready and waiting at 11AM (Assuming an unforeseen Northeastern does not blow in.)

Archived