UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Collegehoops.net Preseason Conference rankings

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/blog/marchm...e-rankings.html

1. Big East

2. ACC

3. Pac-10

4. Big 12

5. SEC

6. Big Ten

7. Atlantic-10

8. Conference-USA

9. West Coast

10. Mountain West

11. Missouri Valley

12. Colonial

13. WAC

14. Southern

15. Mid-American

16. Horizon

17. MAAC

18. Sun Belt

19. Big West

20. Summit

21. Big Sky

22. America East

23. Patriot

24. Southland

25. Ivy

26. Ohio Valley

27. Northeast

28. Atlantic Sun

29. Big South

30. MEAC

31. SWAC

Certainly a fair spot to put the AE although IMO the AE will be a bit higher. I doubt this takes into account the immediate eligibility of Will Harris, should help not only UA but also the entire AE. I think we'll be a spot or two higher.

Last year was about as bad as it gets for the AE. Hopefully we won't see that type of season out of the AE for a while, now that some of the new coaches are getting some traction...Leibovitz, Monroe etc.

I'm glad to see the IVY ranked about where it should be. I recall last year being confused about what I perceived to be too high of a ranking for the Ivy League. Perhaps Cornell was good last year, but beyond that? Anyways ... .

Ivy league is overinflated in most sports. Football could be the worst. Their reputation is living on the past and their vast name recognition. I can't wait for the Albany/Yale football game next year!

You are confusing me; I thought the game was 2010?

So did I, but there was an article that listed it as next year. I'm confused myself. I originally thought the game was to replace Army for 2010. The article (can't find it) said Albany was to replace Holy Cross next year.

I'd rather see it in 2010 as we don't need any "wins over AQ conferences that year" because of the NEC AQ.....

Archived