UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany vs. St. Francis (12/22/08)

I thought the announcers for SF were pretty funny. The officiating in the second half might have been funnier (we won so I can complain, right?)

It's funny that we'd probably all agree we haven't played great basketball yet but are off to

The Best 12 Game Start in our DI History

I know our schedule hasn't been overwhelming but of the regional NE conferences (MAAC, NEC, Patriot and Ivy) we've played:

the MAAC's preseaon pick in Siena

the NEC preseason #2 pick in Sacred heart

The Patriot League's preseason #2 pick in Lehigh

The Ivy's preseason #2 pick in Penn

and we're .500 in those games. Looking forward to 09!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to 09!

Interesting how you didn't say looking forward to the rest of '08 and '09 ;) Are you telling me you are not looking forward to Kansas?

Still looking forward to that, going to be a great win for us :D

I was thinking we have twice as many home games in the 09 part of the schedule compared with 08.

Archived