UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany vs. Kansas, 12.30.2008 (8pm)

Tickets are available for $55 each for the UAlbany vs. Kansas game:

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/...r=&appCode=

Tickets are also available for the Siena vs. Kansas game on January 6, 2009, for those Siena fans who peruse this forum.

No pre-game stories available at this time!

To start things off, here is a nice high-resolution picture of the interior of the Allen Fieldhouse during a game:

Allen_Fieldhouse.jpg

Painting/drawing(?) of Allen Fieldhouse:

screen_kansas_032.jpg

Kansas has pretty much played 12 of their first 13 games at home. Their lone road trip was to Arizona last night, a game they lost. Just realized they play two UAs in a row - us and Arizona. Hopefully they have the same result in both games.

This game is on ESPNU, is there going to be a gathering at the Pub for the game?

the pub gets espnu?

Not usually, but Artie occasionally orders it for a day if there's an event. Someone should check with him.

I spoke to someone there last night who said they were pretty sure they'd have the game. He said to call Monday to ask Artie. I'll do that and post it here if someone else doesn't confirm it first.

I'm sure there are a bunch of them but here's a Kansas message board.

Archived