UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT- Great College BB Money Making Opportunity Tonight

The conversation at work this morning concerned Siena versus Kansas.

When one of us looked up the spread it was listed as Kansas -11.5.

I know that Siena is playing decent ball lately, but that seems like a very ambitious spread for a MAAC team to cover in Phog Allen Fieldhouse. I am hoping by the time I get home it hasn't been hammered up to 20 points, but to me this bet looks like a no-brainer.

Am I missing something?

Yeh....that will be up before tip time. If Siena can keep it under 20....mad props to them but Kansas just drilled Tennessee at home and we all know what Tennessee did to Siena. I will say this though...Siena is better equipped then we were to tangle with Kansas, I just think they are a couple of rungs down from Kansas. Should be a barn burner!

haggy

Pomeroy predictor also has the line at 12.

Obviously I am rooting for Kansas to win big.

Also those of you who like to root for Siena with the excuse that Siena winning helps our RPI can also root for Kansas to win big in this game. There is no difference to Albany's RPI no matter what happens tonight. One of our opponents gets a win and one gets a loss.

Archived