UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Good Memory

I was so proud of all our fans (and players/coaches of course!) that day---current students, alumni (both young and old), and everyone else wearing purple. All 600 of us were on our feet the ENTIRE game, with the exception of halftime and time outs, etc. It was just a special (and unifying) experience.

Remember, though, that game and experience will be, inter alia, UVM's rallying cry when they come to town Saturday to play us! In Trimboli's final season, I'm sure he would love nothing more than to do to us what we did to them on their own court two years ago---that being knock them out of the Tournament (grant it, the 2007 game was the Title game).

If there were "poetic justice" in the America East, such "justice" might very well have Trimboli play a stellar game this Saturday, knocking us out in the process.

If our players don't match UVM's intensity and the intensity of that day in 2007, we will lose.

I want to see Trimboli laying on the floor bawling again----This time on OUR floor !

won't happen ----- Trimboli is scratched from our lineup Saturday

Is this true>???

Wednesday supposed to an press release - but I'll bet your paycheck he is done

I want to see Trimboli laying on the floor bawling again----This time on OUR floor !

Is this true>???

Thats a shame. Beating Vermont without Trimboli is like the Red Sox winning the World Series without going through the Yankees to do it.

Is this true>???

Thats a shame. Beating Vermont without Trimboli is like the Red Sox winning the World Series without going through the Yankees to do it.

I have a feeling he'll play ...

Archived