UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lance James

I'm assuming he'd have just 2 years of eligibility left?..I would have to guess that his time spent with us counts as a year, as I think I remember him sitting on the bench for at least a few games and then add in his current JUCO year..the only things I remember about him was that he was short (5'10" seems generous), he had huge calves and he wore his socks up kinda high..how's that for a scouting report?

The only things I remember about him was that he was short (5'10" seems generous), he had huge calves and he wore his socks up kinda high..how's that for a scouting report?

I'll take it. I don't really remember much about him except that I thought we were going to have two LEAP Academy players on the team at one point (James and Gilliam), but ended up with none.

He is eligible as a junior next year.

• 1 month later...

James ended up signing with Cleveland State. On their message board they've appointed him their starting PG, replacing Cedric Jackson. Those are some big shoes to fill. He must have improved an awful lot in JUCO.

Archived