UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Men's Lacrosse vs Umbc

This Saturday @ 1pm - John Fallon Field

University of Albany

Winner takes the important lead of the america east standings.

It could determine who hosts the tournament.

With our two wins in the conference already, I'd assume we'll make the tournament.

Umbc has the women's lacrosse team and the softball team, along with the men's lacrosse team, all coming to the University of Albany this weekend. The women's lacrosse is after the men's game, so their ladies should be in the stands for most of the game yelling for their team. The softball game is at noon, and I don't believe it's a doubleheader, so it's possible that their softball team makes it over into the stands to cheer for their team as well in the 2nd half.

What I'm getting at is: EVERYONE COME TO THE GAME AND GET ROWDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO PACK THE STANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our entry into the NCAA tournament goes through the America East tournament, period.

We need to focus on each america east game and be prepared.

UAlbany, UMBC meet with first place on line

UAlbany could get a boost with the return of all-conference attack Corey Small, who has missed the past four games with a leg injury that developed an infection after surgery.

"It's looking good," said Marr. "It's a gametime decision. The doctors are going to be here in the morning."

Yet the Great Danes are still decimated by injuries in the midfield.

Mark Cometti (broken leg), Ryan Ivory (headaches), Kyle Crotty (broken thumb) and Derek Kreuzer (broken thumb) will all miss Saturday's game. Kreuzer had surgery on Friday after hurting his thumb in Wednesday's practice.

massacre doesn't even describe what just happened in that first half.

For my first lacrosse game, I was very surprised by the turnout. A lot more people there than I expected. I didn't get much of the rules, and obviously I know nothing about lacrosse, but the difference in the game seemed to me that UMBC was putting their shots on net, while we weren't testing the keeper by consistently putting our shots wide.

I stand corrected.

From the Lax Power board:

"the 1 and 2 seed both host home games in the AE tourney unlike the past couple years, then the champ game is held at the high seed" ........... verizon

Interesting change. They last had that format 3 years ago I think and had the one site the last 2 years although my meomory might be off a year. Anyway, that means they win the last 2 at Vermont and SB , they will be home on 4/29

Archived