UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Weightroom Upgrades

danefan

They have a new strength Coach Blake Cundiff (he used to be with the Cowboys and Univ of Minnesota). I'm sure he made that room happen. Strength and Conditioning is going to clearly be a bigger impact on the sports teams. With two full time coaches they'll get more done!

Go Danes!

They have a new strength Coach Blake Cundiff (he used to be with the Cowboys and Univ of Minnesota). I'm sure he made that room happen. Strength and Conditioning is going to clearly be a bigger impact on the sports teams. With two full time coaches they'll get more done!

Go Danes!

Welcome DanePassion! Good to have a new face around here.

Cundiff was all the talk at the golf outing this year. His focus is on basketball and football only, which is great!

The weight room looks great. Does anyone have a picture they can post of what it looked like before as a frame of reference?

This is from a pretty long time ago.

strength.jpg

Compared to now:

124878912630720.jpg

Not a huge difference on the front room you see above, except from what I hear the new floor is much more forgiving. Its also much cleaner.

The huge upgrade is the agility and speed training room which used to only have a gym floor surface when I was there. I can't find a picture, but it wasn't in good shape. The turf back there is a huge addition.

Archived