UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Come on Bob, I love coach Ford he's actually done great things for the football program. I called it last week in the post I made "UA/Ford to bounce back" and they did. Great job Danes keep it rolling to another NEC Championship.

No Doggy you asked us if we thought they would bounce back.

Your exact words : "Hey UA Fans! Do you think the Great Danes bounce back after the horrible shalacking by UMass to beat Maine who is ranked in the top 25 of the FCS poll? "

No prediction there.

Yes, Coach Ford has accomplished a lot at UA, but he is far from the only coach to do "great things" at UA. Coach Brown, Coach Marr, Coach Cannatta, Coach Sheffield while he was here are a few coaches who have won multiple championships and gone to multiple NCAA's at UA.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . . No Doggy you asked us if we thought they would bounce back.

Your exact words : "Hey UA Fans! Do you think the Great Danes bounce back after the horrible shalacking by UMass to beat Maine who is ranked in the top 25 of the FCS poll? "

No prediction there.

Yes, Coach Ford has accomplished a lot at UA, but he is far from the only coach to do "great things" at UA. Coach Brown, Coach Marr, Coach Cannatta, Coach Sheffield while he was here are a few coaches who have won multiple championships and gone to multiple NCAA's at UA.

What about Dick Sauers? He coached men's basketball for 41 years! I can't imagine doing anything for that long (except breathing). Was anyone ready to throw him under the bus when he had his first (and only) losing season in his initial year in bringing us up from Division III?

Come on Bob, I love coach Ford he's actually done great things for the football program. I called it last week in the post I made "UA/Ford to bounce back" and they did. Great job Danes keep it rolling to another NEC Championship.

No prediction there.

In my own words that you so conviently left out

"The Great Danes should be able to dominate up front with their big line and get the run game going that was ineffective last week. McCarty should have a huge game, it would be a good upset for the Danes this weekend. They really need a W to get back on track. "

The O-Line and D-Line domintated in the second half and who punched in the go ahead TD?? McCarty!!

No prediction there.

In my own words that you so conviently left out

"The Great Danes should be able to dominate up front with their big line and get the run game going that was ineffective last week. McCarty should have a huge game, it would be a good upset for the Danes this weekend. They really need a W to get back on track. "

The O-Line and D-Line domintated in the second half and who punched in the go ahead TD?? McCarty!!

Gee I am so sorry. I forgot about the one post of yours that wasn't ranting in negativity.

. . . No Doggy you asked us if we thought they would bounce back.

No prediction there.

What about Dick Sauers? He coached men's basketball for 41 years! I can't imagine doing anything for that long (except breathing). Was anyone ready to throw him under the bus when he had his first (and only) losing season in his initial year in bringing us up from Division III?

Old Dog

Good point. I was focusing on the d1 era, but very appropriate to give Doc Sauers his due.

Archived