UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What a full committment to FCS football can bring to a town and a campus

Checking now!

Damn g-mail...not opening. Check it in a few...and I hope to g-d it is about what you and I have been discussing.

Ruler....where the hell have you been; PM me your newest and greatest e-mail-- I cant keep track of them all.

For some reason I sent it to your AOL account. I'll just copy and paste it into a PM. You aren't going to like it.

I'm wondering what attendance will be like this weekend. The weather is supposed to be perfect. I would expect around 1,000 person drop-off. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Maine brought a bigger contingent than SHU usually does. Also classes are suspended Monday for Yom Kippur, so with a long weekend the students may not be on campus again.

Who's Michigan State playing this weekend?

Ha, ha. Joking.

So what's the deal? Does someone know something? Is there an announcement or something in the works? One thing I like is that the Chancellor seems to be on campus a lot. There is a photo of her and our president riding bikes to promote green technology or some such thing. I guess bikes are now high technology? Anyway, its good to see her on our campus.

Archived