UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Broadus FOIL Request

What doesn't Brodus understand? These players (1) didn't have criminal histories before they came to UA and (2) were dismissed from the team immediately upon being indicted.

Brodus (1) recruited players with known criminal histories and (2) covered up criminal activity and did not discipline his players even after being arrested and indicted.

This FOIL request proves 1 thing: Brodus figured out how to Google "SUNY athlete crime"

I cant believe Dr. Baden married this piece of $iena. Wait, he is a TV monger as well. Hey, Mrs. Baden, newsflash-- you aren't allegedly charged with a crime. You either are charged or are not...but the crime is the allegation. MORON.

Broadus is trying to rile up the other SUNY's to pressure Zympher and the schools to have Bingo give the full settlement. The man is a piece of work, and his true character is being shown.

Earth to Broadus-- you are sinking your basketball career....

And for my lawyer brethren on this board-- who puts documents on floppy disks? Is she for real?!

And kenneybaden@msn.com. MSN.com....what kind of business is she running. Hell, I have a lawfirm e-mail and I dont even own a lawfirm yet. Is she this pathetic? She represents Casey Anthony...another piece of garbage.

She reminds me of Nancy Grace.....

This started out as comical, then turned annoying and now it's just making me mad. I'm really not sure what Broadus thinks he is going to accomplish here by trying to drag other institutions through the mud. If you were an AD at another school and thought about hiring Kevin Broadus in the past, wouldn't watching this unfold make you NOT want to ever hire him? He should be a high school coach at a school with disadvantaged kids if he really believes in that and work his way back up instead of creating this stir and making people hate him even more. Sometimes you just need to apologize and move on.

I cant believe Dr. Baden married this piece of $iena. Wait, he is a TV monger as well. Hey, Mrs. Baden, newsflash-- you aren't allegedly charged with a crime. You either are charged or are not...but the crime is the allegation. MORON.

Broadus is trying to rile up the other SUNY's to pressure Zympher and the schools to have Bingo give the full settlement. The man is a piece of work, and his true character is being shown.

Earth to Broadus-- you are sinking your basketball career....

My reply would be literally 10,000 floppy disks of documents to search through. You know Broadus isn't paying for that kind of doc review especially considering they would have to actually find computers with floppy disks drives in them first....laugh.gif

I haven't had a floppy drive in a computer for probably 10+ years now.

Archived