UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

90 Days till Football 2010 Kicks Off

I can see you guys checking my math now and I don't blame you.

The first game is 99 days away so the player of the day is #99 Will Moushey.

Wil Moushey

# 99

Defensive End - DE

Height: 6-4 Weight: 235

Sophomore

Previous Affiliations

Shaler

Previous Experience

Hometown

Glenshaw, Pa.

I can see you guys checking my math now and I don't blame you.

The first game is 99 days away so the player of the day is #99 Will Moushey.

Wil Moushey

# 99

Defensive End - DE

Height: 6-4 Weight: 235

Sophomore

Previous Affiliations

Shaler

Previous Experience

Hometown

Glenshaw, Pa.

Thank god. Its been too long.

How many days until Cincinnati?

98 days to go. Your player of the day is redshirt freshman Corey Bundrage.

Corey Bundrage

# 98

Defensive End - DE

Height: 6-3 Weight: 215

Freshman

Previous Affiliations

Liverpool

Previous Experience

Hometown

Liverpool, N.Y.

Courtesy: UAlbany Sports Information

Release: 08/01/2009

High School: Named third-team All-Central New York by Syracuse Post-Standard ... second-team Class AA-I All-Onondaga League ... member of track & field team ... competes in 55-meter dash and 55m-hurdles (indoors) and 100m-hurdles and 200-meter dash (outdoors).

Thanks Gents.

Your player of the day for Friday is #97 Tony Sparano.

Tony Sparano

# 97

Defensive End - DE

Height: 5-11 Weight: 245

Senior

Previous Affiliations

Grapevine

Previous Experience

Hometown

Colleyville, Texas

UAlbany: First on depth chart at defensive end ... made 24 career appearances ... three varsity letters ... 2008 ESPN The Magazine All-District I Academic Team ... 2008: A starter in the opening five games before suffering a broken arm ... returned to play in Gridiron Classic ... career-high six tackles vs. No. 10 New Hampshire ... four tackles at Massachusetts in his first start as a collegian ... three tackles and forced a fumble in the Northeast Conference opener at Duquesne ... 2007: Made 10 tackles in 11 games played ... UAlbany defense held six opponents under 100 rushing yards and ranked 19th nationally among Division I FCS programs in that category ... two tackles against three opponents ... 2006: Member of kickoff cover and punt return units as a redshirt freshman ... had three tackles ... High School: Named to All-District 5/5A squad as a defensive lineman and tight end ... All-Northeast Tarrant County and All-Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex ... made 62 tackles with seven sacks, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and three pass deflections as a senior captain ... played his first two years of high school football in Florida and Virginia ... Personal: Received a B.A. in history with a minor in political science in May 2009 ... enrolled in graduate school ... born 10-22-86 ... parents are Tony and Jeanette Sparano ... has one sister, Ryan Leigh ... his brother, Andy, is an offensive lineman on the UAlbany team ... his father is the Miami Dolphins' head coach ... NEC Fall Academic Honor Roll (2007, 2008).

96 Days til kickoff. The player of the day is #96 Eddie Delaney.

Eddie Delaney

# 96

Defensive End - DE

Height: 6-6 Weight: 240

Sophomore

Previous Affiliations

Sachem East

Previous Experience

Hometown

Holtsville, N.Y.

UAlbany: Named to All-Northeast Conference second team in his first collegiate season ... made 37 tackles and had 1.5 sacks ... second on team in pass break-ups (6) ... NEC rookie of the week after accounting for five tackles and two pass deflections in a 26-21 victory at Sacred Heart ... career-high nine tackles vs. Saint Francis ... seven tackles and deflected two passes in conference-clinching win over Wagner ... redshirted as a freshman and won a letter as a member of scout team ... made squad as a walk-on despite being born without a left hand ... diagnosed with diabetes at age 6 and wears an insulin pump ... High School: All-Suffolk County defensive end as a senior when he totaled 76 tackles, 11 sacks, five forced fumbles and three blocked kicks ... Suffolk County 12th Man Award ... first-team All-Division ... team captain ... two varsity letters ... also played offensive guard ... student government vice president ... Personal: Major is communication with a minor in business administration ... born 2-15-89 ... parents are Ed and Suzanne Delaney ... father serves as vice president of operations for YES Network ... has two brothers, Ryan and John, and three sisters, Jessica, Julia and Alison.

95 days til kickoff in Maine. We are in a solid week of defensive ends and tackles. Today is Zach Gallo day.

Courtesy: UAlbany Athletics

Zach Gallo

# 95

Defensive Tackle - DT

Height: 6-0 Weight: 245

Sophomore

Previous Affiliations

Sayville

Previous Experience

Hometown

Sayville, N.Y.

UAlbany: Appeared in all 12 games last season ... made five tackles with 1/2 sack and one pass deflection ... redshirted as freshman in 2007 ... High School: Class A first-team all-state by the New York State Sportswriters Association ... Newsday All-Long Island twice ... three-time All-Suffolk County selection ... recorded 54 tackles and six sacks ... led Golden Flashes to 2006 Class III Long Island championship with a 9-2 record ... two-time captain ... totaled 155 tackles, 15 sacks and four fumble recoveries during his career ... Outback Empire Challenge participant ... member of 2004 Long Island title team ... lettered in wrestling ... Personal: Major is history with a minor in education ... born 2-28-89 ... parents are Robert and Renate Gallo ... has one sister, Katie.

94 days to go. The player of the day is Jahi Fields.

Courtesy: UAlbany Athletics

Jahi Fields

# 94

Defensive End - DE

Height: 6-3 Weight: 215

Freshman

Previous Affiliations

Hempstead

Previous Experience

Hometown

Hempstead, N.Y.

High School: Selected to Newsday All-Long Island Team ... accounted for 77 tackles, three fumble recoveries and a school-record 10 sacks ... also had 12 receptions for 194 yards and two touchdowns ... program's career sacks leader with 26 ... led team finished 7-3 in Conference I ... blocked for Thorp Award winner Terrell Williams ... member of basketball squad.

Archived