UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Yale

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that Black and Tartt are in at the same time. Maybe they are trying Tartt at the 2 now that they have Iati and Watts.

Tartt was never a 1, he should be a 2 or a small 3. I don't know, the kid lost something after missing that dunk.

I thought he played back-up point last year? (Or are you saying that he was not fit for that position?)

Not sure what dunk you are referring to but it sounds traumatic.

Interesting that Black and Tartt are in at the same time. Maybe they are trying Tartt at the 2 now that they have Iati and Watts.

Tartt was never a 1, he should be a 2 or a small 3. I don't know, the kid lost something after missing that dunk.

I thought he played back-up point last year? (Or are you saying that he was not fit for that position?)

Yeah he played it, wasn't a fit. Last year against CCSU he went in for a game winner with no one withing 30 feet of him with a few tics left and clanked it, he was never the same player the rest of the season.

Yeah he played it, wasn't a fit. Last year against CCSU he went in for a game winner with no one withing 30 feet of him with a few tics left and clanked it, he was never the same player the rest of the season.

Perhaps he can take solace in Tim Ambrose not being able to jump high enough for the dunk against Siena on Saturday... no harm done.

Perhaps he can take solace in Tim Ambrose not being able to jump high enough for the dunk against Siena on Saturday... no harm done.

He got plenty up just didn't put it down.

I hope you are referring to Tartt because Ambrose didn't even make it an inch above the rim!

I hope you are referring to Tartt because Ambrose didn't even make it an inch above the rim!

Yeah Tartt not Ambrose. Ambrose wasn't even close.

Archived