UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena fans arrogance...

Pick your favorite quotes...

If Siena can contain the 3pt shooting and UA struggles as expected on the boards this could be as ugly as last year... if not more so.
LOL...nice predictions

get back to me when UA has talent as good as Northeastern, Rider or Princeton for that matter- Siena by 20
Well done Tony

Has Bosy come on board and told us how Ambrose was gonna own CJ like he said last season?
well put gas.

siena by double figures.

parade to the free throw line if UA decides to "use their fouls" on Rossiter.

no one on UA is fast enough to guard Brookins. No one capable of guarding Jackson or Rossiter. I will be surprised if this is tighter than 10. I wont be surprised if Siena wins by 16 or more.

Plenty of miss in this statement.

I agree UA doesn’t have the talent to match up with Siena--- Danes only hope is Siena has a putrid shooting night—Brown has made a lot of the contests close – don’t see it this time unless UA shoot lights out and Siena misses everything they put up
Well done Tony again.

How is CJ struggling without the big 3. All of his stats are up this season and that is with Siena focusing on pounding the ball inside. You need to find a new mark, because once CJ was given the PT he has proven that he is 10 times the player you have given him credit for.

No I don't, you need to admit that I was RIGHT on the mark about him from about his sophomore year.

the talent difference between Siena and UA is still a gaping chasm.
No it's not but good luck with that.

let it go and enjoy the win

why give a $iena what their fans said

lets hope that this team keeps improving

its getting fun again

I agree but it's still pretty damn funny after the game to read those quotes. I don't go to their board so these quotes were interesting.

let it go and enjoy the win

why give a $iena what their fans said

lets hope that this team keeps improving

its getting fun again

Without a doubt, it is fun.

Sometimes you have to be a lot better than a team to beat them in the road.

A little better you could still lose on the rioad. I'll take tonight. :rolleyes:

Archived